* This policy covers how Gough Communications treats personal information that Gough Communications collects and receives, including information related to your purchase and use of Gough Communications products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Gough Communications does not own or control, or to people that Gough Communications does not employ or manage.
Privacy. Gough Communications utilizes the public Internet and third party networks to provide fax, voice and video communication services. Accordingly, Gough Communications. cannot guarantee the security of fax, voice and video communications of Purchaser. Gough Communications. is committed to respecting the Purchaser’s privacy.
Once Purchaser chooses to provide personally identifiable information, it will solely be used in the context of the Purchaser’s relationship with Gough Communications. and it’s Vendor. Gough Communications will not sell, rent or lease Purchaser personally identifiable information to others. Unless required by law or subpoena or if Purchaser’s prior permission is obtained, Gough Communications. will only share the personal data Purchaser provides with other Gough Communications. entities, Vendor and/or business partners that are acting on Gough Communications's behalf to complete the activities described herein. Such Gough Communications. entities and/or national or international business partners are governed by. Gough Communications's privacy policies with respect to the use of this data. Gough Communications. is required to file numerous reports with different administrative bodies. As such, Gough Communications. may provide aggregate statistics about customers, sales and traffic patterns. None of these reports or statistics will include personally identifiable information.
However, Gough Communications. reserves the right to use personally identifiable information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity that threatens either Gough Communications. or any company affiliated with Gough Communications. Moreover, upon the appropriate request of a government agency, law enforcement agency, court or as otherwise required by law, Gough Communications. may disclose personally identifiable information.
Information Collection and Use:
* Gough Communications may collect personal information when you (a) visit Gough Communications pages or the pages of Gough Communications business partners, (b) request information from Gough Communications, (c) join Gough Communications as a member, (d) use Gough Communications services, or (e) purchase Gough Communications products. Gough Communications may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name and contact information. In connection with purchases we may also ask for credit card numbers, or other financial information. Once you register with Gough Communications and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* Gough Communications collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services and purchase of products that we offer.
* Gough Communications may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Gough Communications cookie information, and the page you request.
* Gough Communications may use information we receive from you for any business purpose, such as to (a) fulfill your requests for products and services, (b) improve our services and customize the advertising and content you see, (c) provide our business partners and others with the ability to contact you and offer additional products and services you may be interested in, (d) conduct research, troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, or enforce the Gough Communications policies, or (e) provide reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* Gough Communications may sell, rent, or share personal information about you with our business partners, affiliated companies, nonaffiliated companies. Your personal information may be used to, among other things:
* Provide products, services or information you've requested.
* Provide you with information about additional products and services you may be interested in.
* Communicate with you about offers from Gough Communications and our marketing partners via direct mail, email, telemarketing or other direct marketing.
* We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
* We transfer information about you if Gough Communications is acquired by or merged with another company.
* Gough Communications may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information about you needed to perform their functions.
* Gough Communications works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Gough Communications service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your Gough Communications membership, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that Gough Communications may transfer to your computer hard drive through your Web browser.
* Gough Communications may set and access cookies on your computer.
* Gough Communications may use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track member and user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
* Gough Communications may also use web beacons to access Gough Communications cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Gough Communications products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
* Sensitive financial information, such as credit card information, is encrypted and protected online for your privacy and security.
* Personal information collected by Gough Communications is stored in secure databases, accessible only by Gough Communications, our affiliated companies and service providers, and others authorized to have access.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable regulations to protect personal information about you.
* Gough Communications may modify, cancel or update this policy at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes will become effective immediately, and will apply to all personal information then in Gough Communications possession, custody or control, including all previously-collected information.
* Gough Communications may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Gough Communications account, by placing a notice on our site, or by posting the revised policy.
Updating Personal Information
* If your personal information changes Gough Communications members may update their account information by contacting customer service.